Quality Office Remodel Service in the Greater Kansas City Area
At Major Painting, our office remodel service provides each of our customers with the services they need to re-design their office space, commercial building, flex warehouse, or tenant space. Our commercial carpentry contractors can perform a comprehensive office remodel including demolition, wall erection, flooring, painting, mechanical work, and more.
As a part of our office remodel service, we provide professional and experienced commercial carpenters to get the job done right and on budget. We strive to partner with small business owners, property managers, and facility managers, that are looking for a quality office remodel service in the Greater Kansas City area. Feel free to learn more about each of our office remodel capabilities below or contact us to schedule a free consultation for your commercial space.
Capabilities Through Our Office Remodel Service
- Demolition is one of our capabilities through our office remodel service that helps in the removal of existing walls, doors, casework, and more. Carefully planned demolition can help to maximize the space you have and provide optimal workspace for your business.
- Wall erection provides our customers with the ability to create or re-build walls as necessary. Wall erection is useful for re-configuring your office space for the sake of creating the most efficient and functional workspace for your team.
- Commercial painting is one of our capabilities through our office remodel service that helps to re-design and redefine your workspace and business. If you want to “revamp” the look of your workspace, our commercial painters can provide an efficient and effective new look.
- Mechanical work provides our customers with an efficient and reliable business environment. Mechanical work can benefit your business if you need help installing or re-configuring a new HVAC system, refrigeration, piping, plumbing, or more.
- Flooring is a critical element of our office remodel service that can help keep your workspace more practical for everyday use and foot-traffic. New flooring can help to make your workspace more inviting to customers and employees alike.
- Ceiling work provides our customers with the opportunity to implement a more efficient ceiling for their workspace. Whether you need drop ceiling tiles so HVAC technicians or network technicians can easily access your systems or a drywall ceiling, our carpentry contractors can help.
- Additional office remodel capabilities help each of our customers by providing them with the office remodel service they need to create a better working environment. If you are interested in learning more about our additional capabilities, please contact our commercial carpentry contractors today.
Customers We Serve Through Our Office Remodel Service
Through our office remodel service, we can create a functional and fresh new look for all types of commercial buildings. Typically, we focus on the smaller tenant finish projects because we are able to provide our clients with quick, competitive pricing as well as mobilize for the job quickly as most of the project is performed by our in-house team.
In comparison, most large general contractors will not typically entertain smaller office remodel projects, or they come in over-priced, due to their standard process of outsourcing the fulfillment to various subcontractors.
We ensure a quality office remodel service to our customers since the majority of our capabilities are performed by our in-house carpentry contractors.
Additionally, as a licensed Class A general contractor, we can provide professional office remodel capabilities whether you need a small tenant finish project completed or a large commercial build-out. At Major Painting, we provide a quality office remodel to each of our business owners, property managers, and facility managers. If you are interested in learning more about our office remodel service, please contact us today.
FAQs About Our Office Remodel Service
Office Remodel Testimonials
We recently used Major Painting on a few medical office suite refreshes that were outdated by decades. Major Painting came in with strong, competitive bids against our longtime regular contractors we have used for years. In the past, Chase and his team have always provided exceptional service and results for painting projects, so I was looking forward to expanding our experience, and as usual, they did not disappoint. His team worked during and outside of business hours with minimal disruption. The spaces were completed early and the tenants were able to move in on time. We couldn’t have asked for better results. We recommend Major Painting for office remodels without reservation.
- Sarabeth S., 15+ years commercial property manager
Chase and Major Painting have been great partners when it comes to TI projects. I call them for the small and large projects—they have been great at both!
- Tim D., 10+ years commercial property manager
I would like to take some time to say thank you for satisfactory job done on our recent tenant improvement project. This was our first time using Major Painting for this type of work and their bid was very thorough and competitive. The job was completed to meet our very high expectations and done in a convenient timeframe. We’ve worked with a number of construction companies on various tenant improvement projects and my experience with Major Painting stood out due to their professionalism, communication skills and quality service. Our client could not be more pleased with the outcome. I would recommend Major Painting to anyone!
- Shannen O., Property Manager